Please make yourself familiar with the following:
- Please arrive at least ten minutes before your appointment, if all client forms have already been filled out. Allow for at least fifteen minutes if forms have not been completed.
- For cancellations, please notify us the day before. All same day cancellations will be charged full price.
- In the event that you are late to an appointment, you will have the remaining time of your appointment. You will be given the option to change the type of appointment to something more effective in the time allotted. I.E. change from a luxury facial to an express facial with microdermabrasion add on
- If there are any changes to your list of medications, health concerns, skin issues etc. please notify your practitioner so that your client file may be amended.
- We are happy to order food from the Thai restaurant next door for lunch or dinner that you may take with you after your appointment. Please put your order in before your appointment begins.
- If you have a special event you would like us to accommodate, please allow thirty days for all preparations to be executed including catering, hiring hair and makeup, proper decor and seating. Examples of special events are private Botox and filler parties, bridal shower events, Day-of wedding Bridal Party accommodations, Ladies night out, and trunk shows.